Already exhibit at the show? Learn more about the core information that willl help you to organise your participation and increase its effectiveness!
Go through the information published on this page: it can be useful for your company preparations to the show.
Please go through these materials even if you have already participated in the show.
Show these documents to colleagues whose work is connected with exhibiting at InterCHARM: it will help to avoid issues during preparations to the show.
Requirements for on-stand activity
In June 2020, the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being of the Russian Federation established recommendations for exhibitions and congresses (source, Russian). These recommendations are approved by the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation. Please pay attention to these requirement – they must be fulfilled at your stand to create a comfortable and safe environment for all exhibitors and visitors.
In accordance with Resolution No. 178-PG of the Governor of the Moscow Region dated 13.06.2021, exhibition events in the Moscow Region are only possible if all service recipients and visitors have a special QR code.
On-stand social distancing
The requirements determine the necessary distance of 1.5 m for every on-stand staff member at all stages: at the installation, during the show and the dismantling procedures. The number of people at the stand at any time cannot exceed 1 person per 2.25 sqm.
For example, there are 4 people only can be on a stand of 9 sqm at the same time. The same principle is used to determine the amount of exhibitor badges available for your company.
Masks, gloves and thermal screening
Each visitor and exhibitor must have an individual face mask and gloves to enter the show. It's required to change masks and gloves at least once every 3 hours.
We draw your attention to the thermal screening which is mandatory procedure for every stand. The responsible staff member from the exhibiting company is required to monitor the temperature of the on-stand team.
Every day before the show's doors open for visitors, the stand must be wet cleaned with disinfectants. All contact surfaces of the stand must be regularly (at least once every 2 hours) cleaned with disinfectants during the show.
At any time, sanitizer (dispensers or wet wipes) is required to be available at the stand.
Food & beverage, on-stand catering
Current regulations prohibit any catering and food service at the stand by both your staff and your guests. Also, the rules prohibit providing visitors with any kind of drinks, including tea and coffee.
Please note that there is no restriction on bottled water.
InterCHARM healthcare program
We make every effort to ensure that the event runs in a comfortable and safe atmosphere. At InterCHARM , we have organised the “Pure Result” program, which includes our efforts to cover our event with the healthy environment created for our visitors and exhibitors.
We control over the loading of the exhibition halls and the space organisation - both effective for onsite social distancing opportunity, as well as hand sanitizer is freely available throughout the event.
The event venue's staff provides thermal screening and masks and gloves check at the entrance to the complex, as well as the necessary ventilation and air exchange.
Use InterCHARM brand to attract new clients and increase loyalty of existing customers!
Steps to do
- Publish news release about your participation in the show on your website: let your new and existing clients know that all of them can meet you at InterCHARM. Announce products, novelties and presentations that you are going to present at your stand. Here you will find the show's logo - don't hesitate to use it for promotion!
- Publish online banner on the website with a link to registration page! Add it to your website and e-signature - let everyone knows that your company exhibits at InterCHARM
- Please, do not forget to put the relevant link to your banner.
- Sending e-shots to your database? Exhibiting at InterCHARM can be a valuable informational topic for one of them. Do not forget to put the show's logo or banner into it!
- Placing an advertising layout? The logo can also be downloaded in "curves" - this is the format that designers need for layout. It is required to add a link to the trademark (logo), therefore the InterCHARM trademark belongs to RELX LLC. This solves the legal aspects of the use of the logo on printed promotional materials.